Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Night - Getting Ready for my First Day as an Assistant Principal

Well.... its sunday at about 10pm and I am getting ready for my first day as an AP.... I had a house warming party last night which was pretty nice.. about 10 people were here and we ate LOTS of food... my good friend Josh came from Dallas and we pretty much just hung out at the casa.... today we went to IKEA and shopping for some coaching clothes (remember I am coaching as well!). Came back did a few chores and now I am here thinking what I am going to say tomorrow... what will i wear?? lol

There will be an assembly in the morning and I will pretty much introduce myself and talk about why I am there. Ill also highlight the student code of conduct.... which is one of the main things i am responsible for.... discipline is all me... along with just a few other things.. haha

well...back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment